Husky Loops released their second EP, the shockingly named ‘ep2’ in October 2017. The band are now encouraging fans to purchase ‘money can’t buy items…’ for money to fund their upcoming tour.
Speaking of the ‘Help For Huskies’ campaign the band have said: “This UK tour is big step. An opportunity for us to meet you, give you our best and keep growing this project as we managed to do through the past couple of years.
Unfortunately, it takes a lot of money to be in a band in 2018. It took us a lot of money to do what we did in 2017! Being proudly self-released and self-financed, after this past year of intense touring our slim wallets would barely allow us to get the tube in London. Van hire, accommodation and tour expenses for 4 people quickly add up. We’d like to stay on the road and see all our fans! Therefore we humbly ask the help of those of you who dig our music and have been supporting this husky project until now.”
Husky Loops have thought up some kooky things for you to purchase and enjoy. These are truly one time only offers. As a ‘Help For Huskies’ pledger you can get:
- £30 – Husky Loops will write and record a jingle about your cat or dog.
- £250 – Go to the Husky Loops flat and have them cook you pasta and perform acoustically for you.
- £50 – a one-hour Italian lesson from the boys.
- £15 – Husky Rarities: CD with Husky Loops rarities, demos and live performances signed by the band.
- £250 – Husky Loops will learn and perform a cover song of your choosing
These are just a few of the ‘Help For Huskies’ campaign options. Plenty to choose from if you’re feeling generous or are in need of a Valentine’s present for your special furry friend. Pledge here.
Husky Loops will be calling into Think Tank, with the help of their fans, on the 26th February. Support for the evening comes from Irish-Londoners whenyoung and local act BellyFeel.